26/09/2021 - This product should be back in stock in the next 3-5 weeks in A-Tacs iX & Coyote.
UPDATED DESIGN adapted for LVG with enhanced features that better help protect your expensive optics and weather instruments.
This is the 3rd Generation of the SORD LRF Pouch. Continual improvement and adaptation based off feedback has resulted in this current product.
- Internal lid battery pouch, pull tab for easier access.
- Internal Velcro panels front and rear.
- Padded Velcro-in dividing wall to keep both your Kestrel & LRF (size dependent) together.
- Eyelet, allowing dust and moisture in the pouch.
Originally designed to hold and protect the Swarovski Laser Guide LRF and similar sized LRF units. 5mm foam lining and single layer flexible plastic sheet provide protection and rigidity. Silent pouch opening with the single captive tuck buckle and adjustable lid allows the pouch to be accessed with one hand.
This is the BRAND NEW updated LRF Pouch that features an adjustable, removable padded divider allowing you to securely hold smaller modern Laser Range Finders alongside other items like Kestrel Meters.
The LRF pouch now also features a small compartment in the top lid for batteries.
- Sig Kilo 2000 / 2200MR / 2400ABS
- Leica 1600 etc.
- SWAROVSKI LASER GUIDE 8x30mm
- VECTRONIX TERRAPIN PLRF
- BUSHNELL ELITE 1500
- LEUPOLD RX IV
- NIKON 1200
(Approximate internal dimensions 150mm x 60mm)
3 MOLLE Columns wide. This pouch is also easily mounted to belts up to 50mm wide.