Low Vis Gear is proud to announce that we are the Australian distributor of Warhorse Development out of the USA!
This is the bag I personally use at national PRS competitions for tank trps and any strange shaped objects like star pickets and uneven barricades... It is light, stays attached to the rifle and drapes over everything amazingly well!
The "Yaga Edition" of the CLEDE bag has HANK as it's entire top and bottom piece underneath the bag, 4 QD mounts, and a special QD strap with the HANK fabric in the center of the strap. This strap system allows for less rolling during movement and is a great way to hold your bino's if quick movement is needed.
We are also offering the new Git-Lite fill as a selection for the Clede. It takes the bag from 4.75 lbs to 2 lbs. Ounces make pounds, pounds make pain.
- 1000 Denier Cordura fabric
- Premium GIT-LITE ultralight weight poly fill, cut the weight by more than 50%!
- QD strap buckles for quick on/off
- Adjustable top straps for attaching the Clede directly to the rifle!
- Colour matched webbing
- Adjustable fill access point (add or remove as required)
- 4 handles for rapid movement
- Grip fabric across top
- Grip fabric in the lower leg junction for additional traction
- Sub 2kg, actual weight TBA.
- Practical, agile and glorious!
Clede was a Special Forces horse used by ODA 595, 3rd BN, 5th SFG, Mission Code: Tiger02. Their task was to overthrow the Taliban. Clede was part of what would become Task Force Dagger. We have it on good authority that Clede was the only horse worth a hoot. To honor that horse and those men we are proud to introduce Clede to our line up of amazing shooting support field bags.
The Clede Field Bag hits the in between on size and weight versus the world famous Saracen and Comanche bags. Sometimes the Saracen is too big and sometimes the Comanche is too small. Clede is in the Goldilocks Zone of the field bags.
All WHD field bags come with a non-slip top and the ability to attach straps. Nonslip top that is backed by 1000d Cordura and little tabs for the straps (included).