Low Vis Gear is proud to announce that we are the Australian distributor of Warhorse Development out of the USA!
- 1000 Denier Cordura fabric
- Adjustable top straps for attaching the Clede directly to the rifle!
- Colour matched webbing
- Adjustable fill access point (add or remove as required)
- 4 handles for rapid movement
- Grip fabric across top
- Grip fabric in the lower leg junction for additional traction
- 2.5kg approx
- Practical, agile and glorious!
Clede was a Special Forces horse used by ODA 595, 3rd BN, 5th SFG, Mission Code: Tiger02. Their task was to overthrow the Taliban. Clede was part of what would become Task Force Dagger. We have it on good authority that Clede was the only horse worth a hoot. To honor that horse and those men we are proud to introduce Clede to our line up of amazing shooting support field bags.
The Clede Field Bag hits the in between on size and weight versus the world famous Saracen and Comanche bags. Sometimes the Saracen is too big and sometimes the Comanche is too small. Clede is in the Goldilocks Zone of the field bags.
All our field bags come with a non-slip top and the ability to attach straps. Nonslip top that is backed by 1000d Cordura and little tabs for the straps (included).
Color options are: A-TACS IX and Coyote Brown.