Low Vis Gear is proudly the Australian distributor for Precision Rifle Solutions equipment, handmade in the USA! We have been using their gear for years with excellent results. Check our page for their other excellent gear.
(NOTE: AIAT / AICS / AIAX chassis use the narrower SSP-1 tripod cradle as pictured above)
Tripod shooting is definitely a skill worth having and something that isn't going anywhere in a hurry. The good folks at Precision Rifle Solutions have been making and selling tripod cradles to soldiers, hunters and professional shooters for years. Their cradles are non-adjustable, light weight and rock solid. They offer a stable firing platform without the additional price,complexity and bulk of hand tensioned units currently on the market.
The SSP-2 is the wider of the two and is best suited stock fore ends found on the McMillan A5, Manners T4, and some of the TRG configurations.
Please check the template image below to ensure it is the suitable width for your rifle system.
- Weighs approximately 230 grams (8.1 oz).
- Tapped ¼” by 20 to accept attachment to most standard tripods.
- 1000 Denier Cordura fabric for long term abrasion resistance
- Mil-spec thread used for sewn covers
- Cradle frame material 6061 Aluminum, high strength with minimum weight
- Multicam or Coyote Brown available
- Made in the U.S.A
*** PLEASE NOTE! ***
Due to the enormous array of tripods this cradle has been pre-threaded to be compatible with, users must supply a tripod mounting plate to suit their own tripod system!