NEW FOR 2020!
The Low Vis Gear Tripod Shooting Sling is an uncomplicated, highly adjustable sling designed for loading the rifle and your position by using body weight forces to assist in stabilising the rifle. Features focused around practical tripod shooting.
- Steel ITW triglide for additional strength (USA made)
- Heavy duty, recessed push button GrovTec 1.5" sling swivels (USA made)
- High quality, smooth 38mm webbing in A-Tacs IX (USA made)
- 3mm closed cell foam padded shoulder section for additional comfort without bulk
- Elastic loop keeper helps keep straps in place
- Passive carabiner load loop, minimal bulk, can be used with any full size crab
- Highly adjustable centre buckle for ease of use when sling is positioned at the tripod junction
- Cobra Buckle, cerakoted extremely high strength centre buckle
- Buckle sits in a 'quick detach' area when properly adjusted, exit the tripod easily
- Practical and light (approx weight 195 grams for plastic hardware option)
- Currently available in A-TACS IX only!
- Comes WITH a free plastic Carabiner... Ready to go.
- Made by LVG in Melbourne, Australia.