HOPE IS NOT A PLAN
A PRACTICAL IFAK CRITICAL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT ANY SERIOUS SHOOTER / HUNTER / COMPETITOR / CAMPER / HIKER etc. SHOULD CARRY IN THEIR FIELD PACK.
The SFAK contains critical supplies that may be needed to help manage major bleeding from penetrating trauma wounds when seconds count... The ambulance service may be minutes to hours away. You might not have phone reception in the bush... This is definitely not the holy grail of first aid trauma kits however it will fit anywhere and be accessible when needed!
Armageddon Gear, in partnership with North American Rescue (the experts in emergency trauma medicine) present the Shooter's First Aid Kit (SFAK).
The SFAK is an outstanding option to assist in managing emergency medical issues on the range, in the hills, post motor vehicle accident etc.
- Control major extremity hemorrhage
- Manage penetrating chest cavity injuries
- Cover and protect lacerations
- Pack wounds
- Help protect yourself from fluids
- Keep your life saving equipment clean and tidy when not in use.
Inside the rugged Cordura nylon pouch you will receive:
1 x Combat Application Tourniquet (CAT)
1 x North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing
1 x Pair of tightly packed gloves
1 x S-Rolled Gauze pack
1 x HyFin Vent Chest seal twin pack (TWO adhesive seals contained within).
Be prepared to render or receive life-saving aid should an emergency occur with the SFAK from Armageddon Gear.
Products are manufactured by North American Rescue & Armageddon Gear.
* LOW VIS GEAR IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THE ABOVE ITEMS *
* SEEK ACCREDITED MEDICAL TRAINING PRIOR TO USE *
* FOLLOW MANUFACTURERS DATES, RECOMMENDATIONS & DIRECTIONS *