ISR - Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance.
18/09/2023: THIS ITEM IS NOT YET AVAILABLE. We have the final pre production prototype on hand now. A couple of minor tweaks will be incorporated into the stock version. We have submitted the work documents to SORD, manufacturing should begin in the next week or two we have been advised. It is comfortable, it carries well and holds everything nicely. Such an awesome piece of kit, really happy with it.
Government orders are open. Custom colours are available with MOQ.
Designed for professional soldiers & tactical police that employ highly sensitive surveillance equipment while remaining mobile, the ISR is an interim size, internal frame pack that is capable of carrying a tripod, optics and basic sustainment kit in a comfortable and readily accessible format.
ISR aims to bridge the gap between a standard size day pack that struggles to carry a tripod and a full size field pack that is heavy, bulky and left at the LUP.
The ISR is also ideal for competition shooters to comfortably lug all their expensive and sensitive kit to the match, or to sustain the long range field hunter on their weekend stalk in the mountains and valleys.
While the ISR is extremely light, weighing only 2.1 kilograms, it is designed for practical loads of between 15-30 kilograms and is supported by an internal frame sheet, spacer mesh, foam and two contoured, cross-over alloy stays.
The main compartment features a full width, twin zip opening flap front panel that allows immediate access to any items stored within. Unlike traditional top loading packs, the ISR lets you get at everything without digging around in the dark.
- Main Compartment - Twin compression straps cinch down the contents, functioning independently of the side pockets. Side release buckles are removable and can be centered as required.
- Spotter Pocket - Three removable compression straps run from the frame sheet seam to the front zip area. These straps allow the side pouches to be compressed without interfering with the main compartment. High quality Woojin snap gate hardware has been utilised.
- Tripod Sleeve - Same as padded spotter pocket.
Dimensions (internal, approx.):
- Main Compartment: 55 x 29 x 17cm
- Spotter Pocket: 53 x 11 x 11cm
- Front Pouch: 22 x 24 x 4cm
- 500D Cordura nylon shell
- 210D lining
- Heavy Duty Mesh
- Woojin buckles
- YKK zip
- 3D Space mesh
- Milspec nylon webbing & thread
- 35L approximate internal capacity (excluding tripod sleeve)
- Zip-sheds keep sliders under control
- Removable waist belt (LVG CTR Belt V2)
- ONLY 2.1 kilograms empty! (With belt)
- Twin mesh pockets inside front lid
- Hydration sleeve and port
- Padded spotter pouch with wide opening zip & zip-shed
- Large tripod sleeve was designed for RRS34 / 33 sized tactical tripods
- Proudly designed and produced in collaboration with Moroka30 & SORD
- Manufactured by SORD to ISO9001 standards
- This glorious equipment is made with 100% China free raw materials.