Our take on a practical, sleek, compact sized data book cover. Keep your pen, pencil, ruler, slope doper, DOPE book, round count book etc. in one place. Small enough to fit in a cargo pant pocket or day pack lid.
This is the 3rd generation of Data Book Covers that I have been working on, using and adjusting for the last couple of years. It is simple, clean and a good size.
- External dimensions: 220mm tall x 150mm wide
- Weight: 74 grams
- Single YKK zip
- 500 Denier Cordura
- Internal lanyard loop
- 38mm Velcro patch area on the front
- Pen sleeve on left side.
- Kestrel 5700 sized sleeve on the left side
- Designed around the Rite In The Rain DOPE note book (CLICK HERE)
- ATACS IX pattern
- Manufactured for LVG by our fine friends at SORD Australia.
*** ALL ACCESSORIES PICTURED ARE SOLD SEPARATELY ***
Pictured above with Rite In The Rain - DOPE (click here) notebook and TRUEMILLER measurement tools (click here)