Cylindrical rear bag with synthetic fill that will not absorb water.
The MK3 Rear Bag is best used to support the front, middle or rear of your precision rifle in field firing conditions or on the range.
Acting as a buffer between your rifle stock and the hard object below (rock / tree / window frame / vehicle etc.), MK3 will provide a more stable firing platform while enhancing recoil management.
Can also be used for stabilising optics (bino's, LRF or spotting scopes), tripod cradle shooting and protecting your expensive equipment!
For barricade shooting, loop the long side strap over the barrel and stock (size permitting) or bipod legs to keep the rear bag in position when on the move.
- Cylindrical shaped rear bag
- Dimensions: 170mm x 100mm approx
- Standard Pellet Fill Weight: 650 grams approx.
- Lightweight 5064 Pellet Fill Weight: 150 grams approx.
- Reinforced 1" bipod / action strap
- Paracord loop for attachment / lanyard
- Fabric: 500 Denier nylon
- Fill material: Poly pellets (will not absorb water)
- Colour matched 1" webbing tape
- Built sleek and tough.
Please note that being a small business, any Low Vis Gear items ordered online that are not currently in stock will be made to order and sent out as soon as possible. Thank you!