These specialised covers help manage and protect the user from the extreme heat generated by firing a rifle system fitted with a suppressor.
- Mirage from a hot suppressor is somewhat dampened by using a cover
- Covers add a protective layer, reducing the chance of severe burns by accidentally touching or holding a hot suppressor
- Thermal optics are less effected* when a suppressor is fitted with a cover
- Protect your suppressor from damage with these padded covers.
Due to the extremely regulated import and use of suppressors within Australia, LVG stocks only a very limited number of covers.
We work closely with Wedgetail Industries who locally engineer and manufacture very high quality suppressor systems.
Armageddon Gear manufacture an EXTREME spread of covers, with combinations in the hundreds... These items are ordered and manufactured as required from the USA to suit your specific dimensions and temperature rating.
To order a specific cover, please contact us with the:
• Model Name / Manufacturer
• Standard or HIGH temperature rating
N556/762: 1.73” x 6.9”
N300: 1.73” x 7.67”
* LVG DOES NOT SELL SUPPRESSORS *
* SUPPRESSOR COVERS ARE NOT RESTRICTED ITEMS *
For more information regarding ownership and licensing, contact your local firearms registry and regulation division.