Close Target Reconnaissance (CTR) belt, for carrying the basics to get in close, with a minimal visible profile and get the job done... Light, Sleek, Modular, Practical.
This belt was specifically designed to keep weight to a minimum, bulk down and have necessity equipment only at hand.
Perfect for light weight tasks:
- Competition (spare mags, kestrel, possibly LRF)
- Hunting use (spare ammo, LRF, binos, kestrel possibly, knife)
- Recon (spare primary mag, smoke, small E&E pouch, binos / small optics, accessories)
- Attach any MOLLE pouches.
- EXPANDS UP TO 55" approx (this is NOT an optimal size for MOLLE coverage).
- CONTRACTS DOWN TO 30" approx.
- Best suited to 30-40" waists approx. in terms of MOLLE coverage and pouch access.
- Designed to not interfere with your thighs in awkward shooting positions.
- Slim foam padded.
- Single 25mm adjustable strap and faster buckle at front.
- Designed for light weight loads, sub 5kg.
- This belt was NOT designed to be used with thigh holsters.
- Made in Melbourne.
Pictured above with two SORD AICS 5RDx2 pouches, a rear dump pouch and the SORD Padded Kestrel pouch for comp work.